Essex Junction, VT 05452 Phone: 802.879.6304
Adam dedicates the majority of his practice to representing injured victims in personal injury cases. He has true passion and energy for helping his clients achieve fair compensation for their injuries. Adam’s experience includes all stages of a personal injury case from investigation and evaluation through negotiation, settlement, and when necessary, litigation in both state and federal courts. Learn more about Adam’s personal injury practice by clicking here.
Adam’s personal injury practice includes a wide variety of cases from minor injuries to catastrophic permanent injuries and wrongful death cases. Adam’s largest recovery to date was a $4.5 million settlement against a commercial trucking company which settled at mediation after a lawsuit had been filed in the Civil Division of the Vermont Superior Court.
As a testament to Adam’s dedication and success as a personal injury attorney, in 2014 through 2017 Adam received the Super Lawyers Rising Star Award for his work in the Personal Injury practice area. Super Lawyers selects attorneys using peer nominations and independent research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. Visit the Super Lawyers page for more information.
In 2015, Adam was elected to the Board of Governors of the Vermont Association for Justice (VTAJ). VTAJ fights to make sure people have a fair chance to receive justice through the legal system when they are injured by the negligence or misconduct of others. Learn more at VTAJ.
Adam graduated from Union College (B.A., 2001) and the University of Oregon School of Law (J.D., 2007). He was admitted to practice in Vermont in 2007.
Primary Areas of Practice
- University of Oregon School of Law (J.D.)
- Union College (B.A.)
Bar Admissions and Affiliations
- Vermont Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the District of Vermont
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Vermont Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
Vermont Personal Injury FAQ:
- Do I Need a Lawyer for My Personal Injury Case in Vermont?
- Will I Have to Go to Court for My Personal Injury Case in Vermont?
- What If I Did Not Feel injured at the Time of the Accident in Vermont?
- How Long Do I have to File My Personal Injury Case in Vermont?
- Who Will Pay My Medical Bills in Vermont?
- What Should I Do After Being Injured in an Accident in Vermont?
- Can I Afford a Lawyer for My Personal Injury Case in Vermont?