At Bergeron, Paradis & Fitzpatrick we have been helping injured Vermonters obtain compensation for their personal injuries for over 30 years.
Sample of Prior VT Injury Case Outcomes:
- $4,500,000 – Commercial Truck Accident
- $1,425,000 – Multiple Defendant Auto Accident
- $825,000 – Commercial Truck Accident
- $950,000 – Automobile/Pedestrian Accident
- $500,000 – Medical Malpractice
- $550,000 – Hand Crush Injury in Auto Accident
- $425,000 – Auto Accident
- $325,000 – Motorcycle Accident
Types of Personal Injuries
Physical injuries that can occur on construction sites, in motor vehicle accidents, from hazards in buildings or on premises, through defective products, or medical malpractice, can include:
- Hearing loss
- Loss of eyesight
- Broken bones
- Head trauma
- Spinal cord injury
- Traumatic brain injury
- Birth injury
- Traumatic amputations
- Wrongful Death
Vermont Personal Injury Law Firm
If you have been injured and feel you may have a claim due to the negligence of another person, contact Samantha Henchen at Bergeron, Paradis & Fitzpatrick at 802-879-6304. We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case, as well as contingency fee arrangements so that you do not pay a fee for our services unless we are successful in collecting money damages on your behalf.
Vermont Personal Injury FAQ:
- Do I Need a Lawyer for My Personal Injury Case in Vermont?
- Will I Have to Go to Court for My Personal Injury Case in Vermont?
- What If I Did Not Feel injured at the Time of the Accident in Vermont?
- How Long Do I have to File My Personal Injury Case in Vermont?
- Who Will Pay My Medical Bills in Vermont?
- What Should I Do After Being Injured in an Accident in Vermont?
- Can I Afford a Lawyer for My Personal Injury Case in Vermont?