- Helping Employers Comply with State and Federal Wage and Hour Laws
- Managing Employee Leave Issues
- Designing Policies and Practices that Promote Best Practices and that Minimize the Risk of Successful Claims of Discrimination, Wage and Hour Violations and other Claims of Unlawful Activity
- Advising Clients on the Constant Changes in Employment Law, including federal, state and local discrimination laws, wage/hour laws, Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Evaluating Potential Liabilities through On-site Audits of Personnel Policies and Procedures
We bring to our clients a unique combination of legal and litigation talent and the kind of training and practical day-to-day advice that is usually associated with experienced human resources professionals. We help clients achieve their operational and human resources goals while minimizing the likelihood of costly litigation.